Please know that we are not able to deactivate this Team for you as we do not have direct access. Because you are the Team Owner, you also have the option of assigning the title of “Owner” to a different member of that Team. This would then allow you to leave the Team on your own.
To permanently deactivate your Team, you’ll need to click on the Team name on the Profile menu, located in the top-right corner. From there please follow these steps:
1. Review all active services on your account here to ensure that you have deleted all resources: https://cloud.digitalocean.
2. Select ‘Billing’ located on the bottom of the left-hand menu and resolve any outstanding balance.
3. Then select ‘Settings’ from the left-hand menu, select ‘Edit Team Profile’ and then select the ‘Deactivate Team’ option in red letters.
After deactivating your Team account you’ll then be redirected to your user account with us. Keep in mind, user accounts do not contain billing information and cannot host resources, so if you want to keep the account for another time, you can. If you wish to deactivate your user account as well, you’ll need to:
1. Visit your Profile here: https://cloud.digitalocean.
2. Scroll down and click the ‘Deactivate Account’ button in red.
Note: If you would like to remove your email address, payment methods and all account data, please select the box that reads “Purge all of my account data” while deactivating.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this, we are happy to help. Thank you for being a part of the Digitaldiyo Community,